Best Baby Strollers of 2020.
Whether you’re headed to the supermarket or to Switzerland, a stroller is a must-have for life on the go with a baby. The right stroller can make all the difference with regards to the comfort, ease and accessibility of your daily life with baby. It is a must have -from that walk to in the park to that hike through the mall.
In this Article:
Best Baby Strollers
- Chicco KeyFit Caddy Frame Stroller
- Summer 3Dmini Convenience Stroller
- Safety 1st Smooth Ride Travel System
- Summer 3Dlite Convenience Stroller
- Baby Trend Expedition Jogger Stroller
Hot New Release
Choosing the best baby stroller
Deciding what stroller to get for your newborn can be tough when you don’t know exactly what you need or what to look for.
Finding the best stroller depends on your lifestyle, your budget, your family size and needs. Also you have to consider asking yourself some logistical questions before making the decision to buy like:
Where are you going to use it?
Where are you going to store it?
How many babies will be using it?
And how much stuff do they have?
What is your budget? Strollers cost anywhere from $30 to $1,200.
Knowing your budget and needs will help you narrow down the options. There’s a stroller type for nearly every situation—from jogging to traveling to everyday activities. Here’s a basic guide to the different kinds of strollers so you can choose the one that justifies your needs:
- Also known as standard strollers or all-purpose strollers, this type of stroller is ideal for everyday activities like going to the mall or for walks through the park or just around the neighbourhood.
- These strollers are Bigger, sturdier and usually more durable.
- Also many models come with a full range of features that not only make baby’s ride a joy, but also make your life easier.
- They also have convenient features like cup holders and storage baskets.
- These strollers are usually designed to allow newborn to lie on their backs for the first few months.
- Some are designed to hold infant car seats.
- Some are also “modular” and have the ability to change the seat direction or add on another seat or stroller board.
- The only drawback of these strollers are they are bulky so uses up too much space and also they are heavy so it becomes difficult to use it on stairways and public transportation.
- Like the name implies, this type of stroller weighs less than your average stroller.
- A lightweight stroller is designed for portability and is easy to fold.
- Many parents prefer a lightweight umbrella strollers for travel or quick errands around town.
- Lightweight strollers also are great for travel; some fold up small enough for overhead airplane bins.
- Lightweight strollers are best suited for toddlers and older babies, or children who are one year old and older.
- They are not suitable for babies because they have little head support and do not recline completely.
- The downside to Umbrella strollers are that they aren’t usually as sturdy as full-size strollers and also don’t have tons of storage space.
- If you are a person who can’t get through the day without your everyday run , these strollers are just what you need as these strollers allow you to take your baby along for the ride.
- These strollers are made of lightweight-frames and air-filled tires that provide a smooth ride for a child on nearly any surface.
- Jogging strollers are Super-sturdy with superior suspension systems and shock absorption to smooth out bumpy rides and keep baby in comfort both on and off the jogging trail.
- These strollers have three wheels with a front wheel that swivels (for flexibility) or can be fixed in place (for stability at higher speeds),so you can choose depending on what you need.
- Most of these come with hand brakes for stopping or slowing on the downhill.
- These strollers are also mostly compatible with a car seat and have a deep reclining seat which makes it ideal for use for a new born which will last through toddler years.
- Five-point harness, wrist strap and telescoping handlebars are some key safety features that these strollers provide for your baby.
- They also come with generous storage baskets.
- The downsides of these strollers are that they are bulkier and require a lot of space.
- If you have twins or a toddler and an infant, double stroller would be the right choice for you.
- These baby strollers let you comfortably manage multiple children with two (or sometimes more) seats in just one stroller.
- These strollers come in two styles that you can choose from: side-by-side design where children are sitting side by side or tandem designs where one child sits in back of the other, making it easier to manoeuvre through stores or crowds because a tandem more or less the same width as a single stroller; also this becomes best choice if storage space is an issue.
If you have twins and you wish to use a double stroller from birth you have to make sure to find a stroller that allows for two infant car seats at one time.
- An easy-to-connect travel system are a popular choice as it pairs together the infant car seat and stroller.
- These come with an infant car seat that attaches to the stroller, so you can use it with your baby right away.
- The best advantages of these are that you don’t have to wake your baby up to move them from the car to stroller.
- Also buying both components as a set can save you money.
- Travel system comes in all the different stroller types like full-size, lightweight and jogging stroller travel systems, so you can choose a system with the type of stroller that’s best suited for your needs.
Not all strollers of one type include the same features. It has become a niche on its own with so many different varieties and features to look for. So keep in mind which features are important to you and make sure that the one you choose has most of it if not all. Also it helps to keep in mind how you plan on using the stroller.so Once you narrow down the specific features for your lifestyle, the choice is a lot less intimidating.
So lets start choosing the best stroller for you:
Here we have done the research for you and we have listed the best stroller options that are available in the market that will fit most of the stroller need for you and your baby.
Best Baby Strollers
The Chicco KeyFit Caddy is an ultra lightweight car seat carrier designed to simplify those first few months with baby. The Caddy accepts all KeyFit and Fit2 infant car seats with easy click-in attachment, offering all the convenience of a travel system without the added weight of a stroller seat. The 11 lb. carrier features a padded handle with 4 height positions, all-wheel suspension and front swivels for a smooth ride and toe-tap rear brakes.
Infant Car Seat Convenience
Compatible with all KeyFit and Fit2 car seats (sold separately) for seamless travel by foot and car.
Frame folds compactly with one hand and stands on its own for easier maneuvering and storage.
Includes 2 cup holders and covered storage, along with an over-sized basket with front and rear access.
The Summer 3Dmini Convenience Stroller is lightweight, durable and full of premium features for you and your little one. The 11-pound stroller is mini, but mighty with its stylish black frame, compact fold, storage pouch and dual cup holders. In addition to the 3Dmini’s unmatched convenience, it’s also built for safety and comfort with a 5-point padded safety harness, flip out sun visor for UV protection from the sun’s harmful rays and a multi-position recline to accommodate for naptime strolls or edge-of-the-seat adventures. The 3Dmini is recommended for use with children ages 6 months + (or when baby can sit up on their own) up to 45 pounds.
Mini, but mighty for long-term use!
Although this stroller is small in size and weight, at only 11 pounds, it is not lacking in comfort and convenience for both you and your baby. Your child will be riding in style with the full-sized seat and generous canopy up until they are 45 pounds.
Convenience Features for You
The 3Dmini has a compact folding design and auto-lock, allowing you to easily store it in the trunk of your car or a garage. With 2 cup holders, you can conveniently carry drinks for you and your little one throughout your day. The anti-shock front wheels and lockable rear wheels, will give you peace of mind and the storage basket will provide a spot to place the essentials.
Comfort Features for Baby
Designed with your baby’s comfort in mind, this stroller has a 5-point safety harness with padded straps and an adjustable canopy with flip out sun visor that will help protect your little one’s sensitive skin from the sun’s harmful rays, in addition to a multi-step recline that will allow your baby to relax in a position that works best for him/her.
The Safety 1st Smooth Ride Travel System makes strolling easy with everything you need to truly enjoy your time when out-and-about with your baby and none of the hassles other strollers are known for.
The agile wheels provide maximum maneuverability around corners, while the flip-flop friendly brakes make it simple to put the stroller into park.
With the car seat’s built-in safety that exceeds Federal and ASTM standards (35209089, Juvenile Products Manufacturers Association, 2018), you can trust your baby is safe on road travels.
When you’re done for the day, there’s no struggling to fold the stroller thanks to the lift-to-fold design. It’s as simple as: Lift. Fold. Done.
The mesh Peek-a-boo window lets you keep an eye on your child, while also ventilating the hood for better airflow.
Exceeds Federal and ASTM Safety Standards
With a rear-facing weight rating of 4-35 pounds, the car seat keeps your baby safe with Side Impact Protection and Latch compatibility for quick and easy car installation.
The 3Dlite Stroller is a durable stroller that has a lightweight and stylish aluminum frame and is one of the lightest and most feature rich convenience strollers on the market. With an easy to fold frame and carry strap, you can be on-the-go or stow and go with ease.
Air-light and Compact
The 3Dlite has an all-aluminum frame which means its super lightweight yet incredibly durable. Weighing 13lbs, it is one of the lightest strollers on the market. It has a compact, easy 3-step fold:
1. Lift the rear handle
2. Push the lever with your foot
3. Fold down and go!
With an auto lock and carry strap, it is ideal for carrying on the subway or through the airport.
Easy-to-Recline Seat with 5-Point Harness
3Dlite has an open design and the easy-to-recline seat lays nearly flat, which is ideal for napping and on-the-go diaper changes. The 5-point safety harness easily adjusts to 3-height positions as your child grows, and with the additional padding your baby will always have a comfortable ride.
Plenty of Storage
The extra-large storage basket is ideal for holding over-sized diaper bags and purses, and the rear storage pocket is perfect for keys and cell phones. With an included cup holder, you will always have a place for your beverage or baby bottle.
The large, adjustable canopy will block your baby’s sensitive skin from harmful rays. In addition, the pop out sun visor provides even more protection on extra sunny days.
The Expedition jogging stroller features large bicycle tires and a front swivel wheel that can be unlocked for low speed maneuvering or locked into place for jogging. Stroller also can accept any of the baby trend flex-loc or inertia infant car seats to make a travel system, comes with both a parent tray with 2 cup holders and a storage compartment and child tray with cup holder. The multi-position reclining padded seat, has a fully adjustable 5 point safety harness and tether strap, and fully adjustable ratcheting canopy to block the sun and wind.
The stroller folds effortlessly with a trigger release into a compact fold for easy storage or transport, and the extra wide ergonomically shaped rubber handle is both soft for pushing and cushy when transporting. Footrest reflectors provide greater low-light visibility, comes with an extra large storage basket, lightweight rugged steel frame construction and JPMA certified.
Accepts Baby Trend Infant Car Seats
Infant Car Seat (sold separately) attaches to child’s tray to create a travel system.
Lockable Front Swivel Wheel
Unlock for low speed maneuvering or lock into place for jogging.
Parent console has two cup holders and a covered storage compartment. Extra wide, ergonomically shaped rubber handle provides better maneuverability and comfort.
Hot New Releases
Whether you’re expecting twins or adding a sibling, the versatile Cortina Together Double Stroller from Chicco has travel covered for your growing family. A variety of seating configurations with easy adjustability offer customized comfort, while front locking swivels and a compact, standing fold deliver convenient maneuverability for parents.
Accepts 2 Car Seats
Front seat folds forward and rear seat reclines to accept up to two Chicco infant car seats (sold separately) with integrated click-in attachment.
Two Stroller Seats
Features two padded stroller seats with independent, adjustable and removable canopies to accommodate older children.
Stroller seats recline for comfort, with a multi-position full recline. The front seat includes interchangeable cup holders and a padded arm bar.
An oversized basket with rear zipper access provides ample space for larger items.
One-hand, free-standing fold allows for easy maneuvering and storage.
Features a padded 3-position handle and a parent tray with 2 cup holders and small storage space.
The Summer 3Dpac CS Compact Fold Stroller includes all your favorite features in a compact design. The lightweight frame and one-hand compact fold make this stroller your perfect go-to for everyday use from day one. Unlike most convenience strollers, it can be used from birth since its car seat compatible* – no adapters needed! The child snack tray, large storage basket, cell phone holder, and parent cup holder are only a few of the parent-friendly features on the 3Dpac CS.
Compact Fold & Lightweight Frame
The one-hand compact self-standing fold allows you to close and store it effortlessly in the garage or trunk of your car making it an ideal space-saving stroller. At only 16.5 pounds, this sleek and modern stroller rides easy and folds fast to slip into your car with ease.
Car Seat Compatible – No adapters needed!
This multi-stage stroller will transform from baby to big kid right along with your growing child. Compatible with the Graco SnugRide Click Connect, Chicco KeyFit 30, and Chicco Fit 2 car seats, this stroller will be your go-to stroller from infancy up to 50 pounds.
Child Snack Tray
Keep baby happy with a drink and a snack!
- UPGRADED FEATURES– With ultra-luxury fabric, leatherette handles, ball bearing wheels and a moisture-wicking UPF 50+ canopy, the Zoe Twin+ is the ultimate no-bulk double stroller for on-the-go-parents.
- EXPANDABLE – This stroller grows with your family thanks to its patented tandem design and can expand from a double to a triple or quad with an add-on seat keep
- LIGHTWEIGHT – This lightweight stroller weighs only 19.5lbs and can be turned into a triple or quad with a tandem seat for your growing family.
- CONVENIENT – This high grade convenience stroller for two kids is Disney approved, and its simple collapse and fold only takes seconds and results in a very compact fold.
- EASY FOR TRAVEL – With a tall handle, extra kickspace, magnetic peekaboo windows, and able to fold compact for a car trunk, bus, plane (gate check), or train, the Zoe Twin+ Luxe truly is the ultimate lightweight, modern, expandable stroller for today’s parents.
- Stable & Durable Design – Lightweight but stable aluminum frame (not iron or steel) is rustproof and anti-fracture. Front wheels equipped with anti-shock springs offer high solidity and stability. Durable and breathable linen and oxford fabrics are not easy to tear.
- 2 – IN – 1 Bassinet/Seat Stroller – The sleeping bassinet ( for 0-6 months) can be changed into a seat ( for above 6 months). Pressing 2 buttons to adjust it. Baby can sleep in and sit on it. Reclining backrest to make your baby more comfortable. 5-point harness belt keep your baby more safe.
- Reversible Seat & Adjustable Handlebar – Baby bassinet / stroller seat can be converted into two directions(Face in or Face out). Mother and babies interact face to face. Or baby face outside to enjoy the world and satisfied their curiosity. Adjustable handlebar allows pushers of different heights to walk without bending their backs.
- Folding / Collapsible & Large Storage Basket – Easy to assemble the stroller or fold it. Press the bottle on the pushing handlebar can fold this stroller instantly. Over-sized storage basket is ideal for holding purses, groceries, and diaper bags when you take your baby outside.
- Customer Satisfaction & Gift – 100% money back if you are not satisfied with our products. Any questions please contact our friendly customer service through Amazon message. Gift: Footmuff, cup holder, safety wrist strap, stroller net.